1) Develop new software products that help the enterprise-wide strategic goals
2) Coding, testing, build, deploy, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software using Spring framework technologies and documenting programs,
3) Participate in production support including researching and fixing bugs.
4) Clarify software tasks by analyzing requirements and understanding complex activation system features and functionality.
5) Understand Design patterns - recognize and implement standard/J2EE patterns in existing software and new design.
6) DevOps with Jira, Git, Bitbuckets and Jenkins.
7) Add value to the team and the business, through personal ownership and partnerships with everyone else in the organization.
9) Coordinate development schedules and activities, contribute to team meetings and troubleshoot software problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
10) Perform application performance tuning and optimization
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years of J2EE based Enterprise application development experience
- Proven background in technology with experience in: Java EE Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Data Repository, Maven, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, JSON, XML
- Strong SOAP web service and RESTful APIs design, implementation, and testing experience
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries and Experience with MSSQL and Mysql
- Familiar with automated testing (e.g., Junit, Mockito)
- Extensive experience with a common application server(i.e., Apache, Wiildfly, JBoss, Tomcat and WebLogic)
- IDE / Eclipse or similar development and debugging tools
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact seamlessly at all levels with both technical and business stakeholders
- Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems