Our client is a global software consultancy focused on transforming ideas into smart, seamless business solutions for their clients through cutting edge IT products.
They are seeking Java Engineers to be part of their growing and dynamic team in Singapore. This role offers tremendous opportunities in career growth and unparalleled exposure to a variety of technologies and exciting end to end projects. You will thrive in this environment if you are both passionate about technology, have excellent communication and problem solving skills, and enjoy contribute creatively and technically to bring conceptual ideas into reality.
• You will implement sophisticated customer projects in the enterprise, web, mobile or desktop environments using modern, agile project methods in the team.
• You will contribute to the development of innovative and cutting edge products in end to end projects across web and mobile platforms
• Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm.
• As a back end developer, you will increase your front end development skills, and grow into an expert full stack developer utilising the latest industry trends and tools.
• Being an advocate of agile methodologies, you will cooperate with interdisciplinary teams in projects and foster effective processes and team spirit in order to create innovative solutions.
• You bring both knowledge and curiosity; This is an extremely high calibre environment to work in because developers challenge the status quo. They create more than they follow and always question ‘why’ is it this way, and ‘how’ can it be done better.
• You will efficiently and competently solve tricky software challenges, because continuous further development and active knowledge exchange mean that you will be working with the latest methods and tools and always be on trend.
• You have proven expertise in Java EE including implementation of RESTful web services, Micro services and event driven architecture.
• You are versed and adaptable with modern frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
• You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
• You leverage your development workflow with Java Build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and Maven
• You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications.
• You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
• You have a thorough knowledge of build and deployment of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Junit, Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools.
• You have professional experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified Scrum developer or master.
• You have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
If you are interested and suitable to explore this role, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.
New Step Search Pte. Ltd. | Business Registration No # 201632615G | EA License No #16S8449