Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
IT Jobs in Singapore
Sorry, This job is expired.
New Step Search Pte Ltd
Keywords / Skills :
Java, Core JAVA, Java EE
4 - 14 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
IT/Computers - Software
16th Aug 2018
Our client is a global software consultancy focused on transforming ideas into smart, seamless business solutions for their clients through cutting edge IT products.
They are seeking Java Engineers to be part of their growing and dynamic team in Singapore. This role offers tremendous opportunities in career growth and unparalleled exposure to a variety of technologies and exciting end to end projects. You will thrive in this environment if you are both passionate about technology, have excellent communication and problem solving skills, and enjoy contribute creatively and technically to bring conceptual ideas into reality.
• You will implement sophisticated customer projects in the enterprise, web, mobile or desktop environments using modern, agile project methods in the team.
• You will contribute to the development of innovative and cutting edge products in end to end projects across web and mobile platforms
• Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm.
• As a back end developer, you will increase your front end development skills, and grow into an expert full stack developer utilising the latest industry trends and tools.
• Being an advocate of agile methodologies, you will cooperate with interdisciplinary teams in projects and foster effective processes and team spirit in order to create innovative solutions.
• You bring both knowledge and curiosity; This is an extremely high calibre environment to work in because developers challenge the status quo. They create more than they follow and always question ‘why’ is it this way, and ‘how’ can it be done better.
• You will efficiently and competently solve tricky software challenges, because continuous further development and active knowledge exchange mean that you will be working with the latest methods and tools and always be on trend.
• You have proven expertise in Java EE including implementation of RESTful web services, Micro services and event driven architecture.
• You are versed and adaptable with modern frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
• You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
• You leverage your development workflow with Java Build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and Maven
• You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications.
• You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
• You have a thorough knowledge of build and deployment of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Junit, Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools.
• You have professional experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified Scrum developer or master.
• You have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
If you are interested and suitable to explore this role, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.
New Step Search Pte. Ltd. | Business Registration No # 201632615G | EA License No #16S8449
Rate this Job
Report this Job
New Step is an executive IT search consultancy. We find you the right candidates for your specific hiring needs, and help you to hire the best available talent for the job.
We provide a premium end to end recruitment service, using leading industry search tools, channels and techniques without compromise for each and every assignment that we take on. We customise our search approach for you and can demonstrate just how we go the extra mile on assignments through modern initiatives and search activities. Our mantra is quality over quantity: we partner closely with comparatively fewer clients to understand not only their assignment in detail, but also their values, culture and long term aspirations.
People also viewed
Java Jobs in Top Cities
Java Jobs in Holland village
Java Jobs in Clarke quay
Java Jobs in Bugis
Java Jobs in Tiong bahru
Java Jobs in Harbourfront
Java Jobs in Chinatown
Java Jobs in Esplanade
Java Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Java Jobs in Little india
Java Jobs in Toa payoh
J2EE Scripts Jobs
JSP Scripts Jobs
Servlets Scripts Jobs
Core JAVA Scripts Jobs
JAVA J2EE Scripts Jobs
Struts Scripts Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
The 10 Worst Mistakes Career Changers Make
Avoid the Top 10 Interview Mistakes
How to 'Be Yourself' in an interview
Why Should We Hire You?
Nonverbal Communications: Escape the Pitfalls
Practical Ways for Working Moms to Balance Work & Life
What's Eating You?
5 tips to simplify your work life in 2019
Change How You Feel At Workplace
Get ready to deskercise this World Health Day!
Here's what to include in your resume when you apply for a job in Social Media
Complete Guide on CV Preparation
Use Additional Information to Your Advantage
Here's how to deal with the common job challenges graduates face
Writing Your First Professional CV
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
How to budget on an entry level salary?
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you