· Minimum of 2-5 years working experience for software engineer and more than 5 years for senior software engineer.
· Working experiences in the architecture and implementation of open source components such as K8S, Docker, Golang, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mysql, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis/Memcache, Netty, etc.
· Exceptional skilled in using the scripting language Python/Shell for programming work
· Strong foundation in J2EE Framework, AngularJS, Vue, React, SpringMVC, MyBatis, XML, JSON, RESTful, etc. are preferred.
· Familiar with Linux operating system and network knowledge.
· Involved in at least 1 software development cycle and familiar in SDLC or agile project implementation.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
· Team player with the ability to work cross functionally and to work with all levels of staff.
· Must have a positive attitude, team player, energetic and passionate with technology.
· Ability to work independently, reliable, self-discipline, and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to be innovative and drive continuous improvement.
· To be successful in this role he/she must be an independent, self-starter and have a positive attitude towards learning business, operation and industry concepts.
Please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322)