We have few potential role for Java developer in Singapore .
About the organization
On Demand Agility is a global IT and Engineering solutions provider catering to a diverse customer base. Our seasoned professionals come experienced in a broad spectrum of technologies that range from cutting-edge technologies to legacy systems, enabling us to successfully service a wide variety of customers. The current position is with On Demand Agility for our financial Client in Singapore .
For more details please visit our website
Below are the web links:
Company URL: http://ondemandagility.com
Job responsibilities :
In close interaction with the projects stakeholders, you will be accountable for :
• The design and implementation the functional specifications in a
latest Java technologies framework
• The preparation, planning and execution of the roll-out from support to production services. The
goal is to obtain a smooth roll-out of the application to different sites.
• Close collaboration with the technical lead in order to elaborate technical specifications
• The integration of new tools with existing enterprise application ecosystem of the client.
• Drafting specifications, technical design, unit tests, code reviews and detailed system integration
documents, additionally to any other documents required during the project lifecycle.
• Contributions to help maintaining a high standard of delivery quality
• Active participation in the analysis and resolving of issues when application will in production, and
to provide technical support in case of need.
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experiences in Java-J2EE software engineering,
ideally in a financial environment.
Minimum 5+ years experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE
technologies in Unix environment.
Excellent understanding and practical experience of Spring Frameworks (IOC, Spring Data, Spring MVC
Excellent understanding of Relational Database Systems and Hibernate 4.x.
Strong knowledge of source code management system such as Git.
Practical knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Master Deploy.
Strong knowledge of messaging systems such as Kafka, WebSphere MQ or HornetQ.
Very good understanding of application system design, development, testing, deployment and
Ability to assess interdependencies and impacts of a change at application level.
Excellent understanding on design pattern
Good understanding on Docker and Kubernetes or Swarm
Basic understanding of microservices architecture
General knowledge in banking
Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology (Agile)
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
Good written and oral communication skills
Very good organizational skills with attention to details
Willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
Team player mindset
Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
If you are interested, Please revert with your CV in word format along with the following details
1) Total Exp:
2) Current CTC :
3) Expected CTC (in Singapore Dollars):
4) Time required to join :
5) Interested for the position (Yes/No) :
6) Pls mention your alternative contact number:
7) Singaporean/ PR:
9) NRIC/ Passport Number:
10) First Name, Last Name (as per passport):