Title: Java Microservices Developer
Work Location: Singapore
Type: 12 Months + Renewable Contract
Key Skills required: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, ElasticSearch
eFX development team aims to be the best in banking industry by delivering the quality solution via cutting edge technology.
The team is looking for a microservice developer who will involve designing and developing cutting edge eFX applications, FX APIs, cloud native apps with OpenShift (Docker + Kubernetes) and AWS.
The successful candidate shall have expensive experience in cloud native microservices development, and competent in building robust, highly scalable, high-performance distributed systems that connect microservices with mobile, web, and standalone applications, and smart devices to offer consumer applications a wide range of functionality in terms of FX trading.
• Building applications with modern cloud-native architecture design
• Design and develop FX applications by microservice, OpenShift and cloud native architecture
• Coding eFX systems that meet business requirement
• Technical sound in OpenShift, AWS managed services, microservice architecture
• Optimize and migrate the existing FX applications to the modern technology platform
• Collaborate well with other team members and stakeholders in a scrum team
• Solid hands on experience of Java/J2EE and framework such as Spring, Hibernate, etc
• Capable to build reliable and scalable micro-services, openshift and AWS applications
• Competent in implementing automated testing, unit testing and BDD
• Proficient in source code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
• Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Good communication skills and able to work well with other teams and business users
• Experience in a banking environment is a plus.