Service Standards and Delivery
• Ensure delivery of good service in accordance to the service standards set at respective Centre.
• Ensuring seamless execution of enhanced service experience and delivery, especially in F&B at respective Centre.
• Assist F&B Manager to coordinate all F&B service requirements for new Centre set-ups and any ad hoc Client/VIP events. This includes establishment of inventory/equipment/dry store checklists and ordering processes.
• Coordinate with general housekeeping & maintenance.
• Ensuring proper preparation and presentation of all food and beverages according to Service Manual standards and hygiene guidelines. This includes appropriate table setting and consistent F&B delivery.
• Ensuring pantry duties (opening and closing) are carried efficiently and thoroughly, including all washing, cleaning and polishing of equipment.
• Proper management of inventory stock items to ensure just in time ordering from vendors and sequential consumption and serving.
• Assist to coordinate F&B stock requisition (including meals, wines beverages etc).
• Pleasant personality and physically fit.
• Able to speak English language.
• Working experience in F&B will be an advantage.
• Can handle very fast-paced work environment.
• Able to serve alcohol and pork.
• Willing to work in any location.
• Keen to work OT when required (OT will be paid).
Interested applicants, please send your latest resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Ray (Reg No: R1770642 EA No: 17C8528)