Kitchen Manager - Executive Chef
What is Holey Moley?
Holey Moley we've set the par high with this one.
Holey Moley Golf Club is an 27-hole course paired with drinks, cocktails, DJ spinning tunes and great grub on offer that turns traditional putt putt into a multi-sensory labyrinth of unique holes.
Why Work With Us?
You have a fun personality and luuuuv the F&B service industry
You get to be part of Clarke Quay’s most awesome new entertainment concept.
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from industry leaders
You'll have fun. We're sure of it.
- We are looking for a dedicated Kitchen Manager, with a great work ethic, to lead our opening team to success. Our Kitchen Manager will be responsible for running the kitchen operations, including:
- Preparation and delivery of our standard bar menu items and function finger food;
- Adhering to our high level of food presentation;
- Ordering and stocktake;
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness; and
Championing kitchen health and safety.
You should have:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in a busy kitchen
- A desire to take your kitchen career to the next level
- Excellent communication skills - this is key for any successful candidate in our national business;
- A knowledge of food and commitment to producing food of the highest quality and presentation;
- Good time management and organisational skills, with the proven ability to plan, prepare and think ahead;
- A commitment to prioritise hygiene, food handling and health & safety procedures;
- * As we are a seven day a week business, you must be available to work nights and weekends*
With full end to end training provided internally for the successful candidate, this is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to join a growing company and who is excited to extend their skill base and career opportunities.
- Attractive Remuneration Package (Basic + OT + Incentives + Tips)
- between S$ 3,500 and S$4,500 commensurate with experience
- Uniforms & Duty meals are provided
- Five (5) days work week
- Transport provided after 11.30 pm
- Medical Coverage
- Staff Discount at our Restaurants
Think you're a putt above the rest? Get in touch and apply now.