• Responsible for infra and hardware coordination with vendors
• Hands-on in application database query of data and analysis of data
• Responsible for the management and monitoring of the software development lifecycle works from vendors
• Provide technical leadership to vendors and teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software and hardware
• Able to design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders timely.
• Maintain budget information, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
At least 5+ years of solid experience in the software and system engineering industry
• Knowledge in Linux scripting, redhat certfied
• Expertise in SQL databases (e.g. MySQL or Oracle)
• Knowledge in J2EE or .Net
• Knowledge on SSL, Web Application Security Frameworks.
• Knowledge in Web services and MQ usage.
• Knowledge in Test Procedures and Test Strategy
• Hands on experience in integrating application and hardware servers
• Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD), J2EE framework or data architectures.
• Experienced in Test Driven Development, along with experience in Project Management
• Provide technical consultancy in areas of software and system engineering
• Ability to manage vendor in terms of technical aspects
• Proven ability to lead a team of software and system engineers
• Proven track record in managing multi-million dollar projects in the government and/or commercial sectors