Job Description :
My client is an International Shipping Company and they are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Singapore.
- Assisting with insurance mortgage documentation;
- Assisting in various corporate and finance transactions that may include joint ventures and capital market transactions;
- Assisting on variety of disputes relating to charter parties, MOAs and shipbuilding contracts;
- Reviewing, negotiating a range of commercial contracts such as service agreements, supplier and subcontractor agreements, novation agreements, confidentiality agreements and various terms & conditions;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Law or equivalent.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please submit your details resume to .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1658237 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake InternationalYou may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!