- Experience in perception sensors including LIDAR, radar or cameras.
- Highly skilled in lidar point cloud registration, or geometric computer vision, or state estimation
- Prior experience in any of pose estimation, probabilistic filtering, SLAM, nonlinear optimization, autonomy, networking, or user interfaces desired
- Solve real world robotics problems in one or more of the following areas: Robotic SLAM, localization, large scale mapping, 2D/3D mapping, etc.
- Produce robust, well-tested C++ software.
Education and Experience
Ph.D. or M.S. in CS, Engineering, or a related field
knowledge in at least one of the fields: SLAM, probabilistic perception,2D/3D mapping.
Knowledge of Linux, and development on Linux systems
Knowledge of ROS, and/or DDS
Experience working on robot and/or autonomous system
Excellent C/C++ and/or python development skills on Linux platform
Experience developing software as part of a team