KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 200,000 people operating in 154 countries, our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
We invite a digital & social specialist to join our External Communications team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and supporting our digital communications campaigns as web and digital specialist, developing and driving integrated web and digital communication plans.
On a day-to-day basis, this individual will support content marketing, copywriting as needed.
Are you a suitable candidate?
Experience and Background
This is a B2B digital communications role involving digital strategy and creating campaign materials and assets supporting online B2B and recruitment marketing campaigns. It requires a strong ability to collaborate in multinational and multicultural teams.
The ideal individual will have relevant experience in B2B type communications with an ability to:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Guide web & social media channel strategy, including defining each channel's 'social purpose'
- Help shape the content strategy and messaging for digital and social media channels
- Execute campaign strategy, activation and optimization across all digital and social channels, including websites, microsites, and online and social advertising
- Support content campaigns, creating and amplifying content assets
- Measure performance, effectiveness and ROI for digital and social properties and campaigns
- Degree in Marketing or Communications related disciplines
- 5-7 years of digital communications experience with SEO/SEM, web analytics and social media.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and to understand business issues
- Proficient with website design, and in using major social media as well as analytics tools
- An ability to translate strategic objectives into online / social execution
- Ability to understand and interpret analytical information
Motivated, well-organised and detailed self-starter with an ability to prioritise and plan effectively.