• Manage existing customers and develop new potentials
• Manage projects / quotations and maintain rapport with customers
• Liaise and co-ordinate with customers and other departments pertaining to project activities and order fulfilment
• Perform program management
• Degree / Diploma in Electronics Engineering
• 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in the Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) industry
• Strong communication and program management skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with a passport photograph, current/ last drawing and expected salary, date of availability .
We look forward to receiving your profile.