Have you ever wanted the ability to actually drive the overall marketing strategy of a successful SME and have the satisfaction of seeing your plans come to life?
It's now time for Jambar stand out from the crowd and we can only do that with you. We currently have a strong technical marketing presence in our industry and with you onboard we will continue to succeed by working together on creating more strategic campaigns both in Marketing and PR.
This means we will develop and execute multi-channel marketing initiatives which include web content, email, webinars, social media, videos and collateral creation.
You should also be excited to use the data we collect to analyse and further finetune our strategies.
Our digital marketing is fairly well set up including AdWords, SEO and Social media, so you must have a current working knowledge in these areas and be comfortable in this space, however classic marketing will be part of the job scope as well.
We are specifically interested in someone who is capable of finding and implementing marketing trends to keep us ahead of the curve.
• Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with the overall company goals and vision
• Prepare and manage marketing plans for intended brand awareness, products & services, this includes, budgeting and goals. You will be held accountable for reaching the targets you set.
• Work with and drive other departments connecting with the marketing strategies
• Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
• Maintain SEO ranking
• Maintain AdWords campaigns
• Maintain Social media presence
• Maintain website with WordPress / website analytics
• Stay up to date with current marketing trends
• Create a platform for us to standout in the crowded event space.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.