• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential doctors
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Min of Diploma or Degree in any field
• Full training/ mentorship will be provided, no experience needed
• Candidates with experience would be at an advantage
• Candidates with a strong track record in sports or CCAs with have an added advantage
• Candidates with a great team spirit, persistency, good communication and interpersonal skills are welcome to apply
• Candidates do not need to have a personal transport
• Candidates with personal transport would be at an advantage
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Sales Rep (Pharma) - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599