Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
We invite highly enthusiastic and driven professionals to join our growing Regional ASPAC Microsoft Alliance Team.
Our Regional Alliance Team is looking for Talents to help us accelerate our successful alliance with Microsoft, while growing his/her career working with industries across the Asia-Pacific region including ASEAN, China, Japan, Australia.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business, pursuing client opportunities alongside with Consulting and Technology Experts in KPMG ASPAC. This is the perfect opportunity for you to keep growing professionally and staying ahead of the curve about technologies that are shaping the Corporate and Enterprise world with a leadership that fully supports personal growth and career ambitions.
The role involves:
• Develop business, pipeline, and demand for KPMG/Microsoft joint services, making a positive impact on revenue growth and profitability plans for both existing and new clients.
• Work with Clients to envision and enable their digital transformation through Microsoft Dynamics 365, Data/AI products and services as well as KPMG’s transformation services.
• Build relationships with a broad range of clients over time and assists other team members by introducing them to these contacts.
• Work in partnership with clients to deliver value adding services.
• Work within a professional consulting environment, with a sector/industry lens.
• Work closely with the KPMG multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are addressed.
• Work closely with our vendors in procuring future business.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A bachelor’s qualification.
• 5+ years of experience, preferably with experience in ERP/CRM/Data/AI Business Development roles, familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics would also be favourable.
• At least 5 years of sales/BD experience in a pre-sales or similar role.
• Broad functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP/CRM and Data/AI products and services.
• Strong business acumen, excellent client relationships, problem solving, teamwork and collaboration cross-country, positive attitude and growth mindset.
• Proficient in Japanese language and can communicate effectively at business level.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.