• Responsible for designing, coding, modifying and testing websites, from layout to function, utilizing industry leading design software Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
• Create visually appealing websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Integrate websites with back-end systems such as databases, ERP, Salesforce, etc.
• Perform website maintenance and enhancements (Troubleshoot and fix bugs).
• Develop and maintain APIs using relevant technology
• Administer e-commerce features within websites.
Expected Areas of Competence (KSAs)
• Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with E-commerce platform: Big Commerce.
• Experience with content creation software such as Adobe Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce and web applications.
• Understanding of web marketing tools such as SEO, social media integration, etc.
• Excellent communication skills with end users, department members, and management.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of data, systems, general information and passwords.
• A positive "can-do" attitude and willingness to learn new things.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and supporting corporate web pages