Main Skills Set
1) IBM Websphere (WAS)
2) IBM MQ
3) IBM IIB
4) IBM Datastage
5) IBM Message sightGeneral Job Description:
• Hands on experience working with high availability systems and administering and architecting middleware environments, including deployments, upgrades, configurations, setup, troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
• Experience working with the latest versions of IBM WebSphere Products, Apache Tomcat, Jboss, MQ , IBM Http server, WebLogic, IBM FileNet Content Management and P8 Administration.
• Provides technical consulting on the use & integration of the Middleware system utilities, tools, and applications. Strong understanding of different operating systems like Red Hat Linux, Z-Linux, X86 and Windows.
• Propose, design, and implement enhancements and additions to current environment. Research, evaluate and test new middleware products and/or technologies and implement POCs (Proof Of Concepts).
• Ensures adherence to established standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions and recommend strategies for technical aspects of system improvements.
• Works closely with the application development organization and other functional IT areas to determine best practices, tuning, problem resolution and root cause analysis in the WAS & Middleware space
Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or ITC1@capitasingapore.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No : R1654859