Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.Role:
Mobile Application LeadIndustry:
Systems integration, Information Technology, Managed servicesLocation:
SingaporeAbout our Client,
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.About the Mobile Application Lead,
- You will work closely and coordinate with the various stakeholders in proposing and delivering mobile solutions.
- You will provide technical guidance and lead the team into delivering using agile delivery methodologies.
- The opportunity is there for you to adopt new ideas and technologies, drive innovation and to encourage constant value adding in driving the team’s approach.
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- Experience from a software product vendor/ product delivery
- Experience with the product life cycle development utilising SCRUM agile delivery methodologies (Lean, Kanban, FDD, etc)
- Experience in applying and implementing DevOps/CICD approach relevant for Mobile software delivery
- Experience designing and delivering mobile application solutions across both Apple iOS and Google Android platforms
- Have experience with mobile application publication processes for both Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore (includes TestFlight and Beta)
- Excellent communication & soft skills, able to manage both internal and external stakeholders, at both working and management level.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.