• Architect, develop, integrate, debug, test and deliver top-quality, scalable, and high-performance web and mobile applications using Ionic, NativeScript, Cordova, and Angular 2.
• Bring a Mobile First approach to product design.
• Collaborate with developers to deliver best in class enterprise ready mobile solutions using industry standards and best practices.
• Design, build and deploy modern mobile applications.
• Build polished UI and code that interacts with RESTful web services.
• Optimize front-end code to ensure a consistent and fast experience for our users.
• Research existing systems and practices to understand business requirements and problems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Must have strong experience with IONIC, Cordova, and Angular 2.
• Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design.
• Experience with hybrid mobile applications development.
• Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
• Proficiency in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Complexity Analysis.
Interested applicants, please send your latest resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Jane (Reg no. R1878522 EA No: 17C8528)