Title: Murex Integration MxML Developer
Work Location: MBFC, Singapore
Duration: 12 Months + Renewable
Job Duties & responsibilities:-
1. Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in STP trade interface, including pre-trade related enhancement.
2. Analyze user requirements and design / development of Murex STP trade interfaces.
3. Work will also include development using Unix shell scripts, SQL and Core Java to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
4. The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
1. Murex MxML (MX3.1) experiences, with proficiency in XML/XST languages, Data Dictionaries, Templates, Workflows, FXCash Module.
2. Familiar with popular trade interfaces in the markets, like EBS, TOF, RTNS, MarkitWire, Omgeo and Traiana, etc. Understand STP related pre-trade sequence well.
3. Good knowledge in post trade workflows, good understanding in Swift messages, Payment gateways and trade life cycles.
4. Good knowledge of Treasury products.
Good to have knowledge:
1. Core Java programming, preferably version 1.6 and above.
2. SQL language, preferably in Sybase environment.
3. Unix system command and shell script programming.
4. Murex Datamart report.
5. Market Data knowledge including MDRS, MDCS and RTBS.
6. Hands-on experience of continuous integration and automated test framework.
7. Good knowledge of DevOPS, Agile, Open sources and cloud development.
1. Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
2. Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
3. Good teamwork spirit.