1. Internal support services to related-project sales:
- Proactively provide daily specification support services to internal project-related sales team nationwide to help them prepare the
proposal documents for tendering, quotation and contract and so on if any.
- Coordinate with Category management to maintain Intec software.
2. External doing specifications on projects:
- Define, acquire and maintain relationships with external customers (eg.designers, architects, ID, project owner, maincons) in general and in specific project topics.
- Collect and do market sense for new upcoming projects.
- Develop and set up a yearly master plan to do specification on specific on-going and upcoming projects.
- Proacyively approach external customers (see above definition) for specifying Company products into their projects.
- Actively provide and exchange the immediate update to related sales team on projects information and specification leads.
- Support sales teams to convert the specification to sales
- Manage and report on specification conversion rate on regular basis.
3. Update & maintain CRM:
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly updates on CRM for project activities of all related parties who involve in the projects
- Coordinate and distribute the leads to the right sales man/channels
4. Team development and management
- Overall develop and manage the team for outstanding performance.
- Manage team and provide the daily managerial supports to the team where needed
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Be the representative for Company for contacts of external customers. Be professional in Company uniform and live on Company values (follow the guidelines from any Company policy/manual/handbook/book,..). Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect Company as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage Company as a company or brand. Other jobs assigned by supervisors and the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field. MBA is a plus
- 5 years professional experience in doing specification of building/construction materials
- 2+ years in managerial position
- Have strong knowledge about construction projects and good relationship with designers, architects, project owners, contractors
- Good understand at the project sales, project management, construction and real estate market
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the "big picture"
- Proven ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport and allows those without a technical background to understand.
- Organizational skills to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication to all levels of an organization.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient in using MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.