Main responsibilities of the role:
• Manage the team, develop expertise of people and promote cohesion and teamwork.
• Responsible for the delivery and management of a portfolio of systems / applications (escalation point for support, management of products & projects)
• Define the high level solution and estimation
• Collaborate with the involved stakeholders during functional and technical design phases in order to address needs with a high consideration for maintainability and reliability
• Supervise the project activities ensuring timely and high quality deliveries
• Confront issues, manage schedules, priorities and risks involving all stakeholders.
• In coordination with project teams, manage project life cycle from inception, elaboration, construction until product release.
Qualifications and Profile
10 Years hands-on technical expert in development .Net digital solutions with knowledge of functional banking aspects, able to propose solutions to the business with a ‘consulting’ approach
Hands-on experience of coordination between the IT business lines and IT team (various locations) and leading development teams
Proactive and problem solving attitude, excellent interpersonal skills
Experience in team management of 3 - 5 headcount Knowledge in project cycle methodologies and management
Ability identify and determine solutions to improve business processes and to mitigate/reduce risks