Job Description : ADVANCE WITH ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S GROWING FOREX AND TRADING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
One of Australia's growing Forex and Trading Companies is expanding!
We are looking for eager and ambitious Senior Dot Net (.Net) Web Developer who are keen to grow within a fast-paced team and are focused on enhancing the overall client experience. Share your skills and experience to help grow the team aggressively.
Reap the benefits of a work-life balance by having the weekends off and a day shift. Earn a highly competitive compensation package while working at a premiere office location and enjoying other excellent benefits!WHY BUILD YOUR CAREER AT SATELLITE OFFICE?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
- See the sunlight and work in the day shift
- Opportunity - company grew twice its in the last 2 months
- Highly competitive pay in first class facilities
The Senior Web Developer will take charge of our existing client and staff portals and bring new features and integrate new
platforms into these portals.
These are business critical systems and they will be responsible for their maintenance and ongoing success. Whilst working closely with legacy technologies like ASP.NET, they will also be leading a path to upgrade the current codebase to the latest frameworks.WHAT WOULD THE HIRE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
WHAT IS NEEDED TO QUALIFY?
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all related projects
- Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the customers functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advise on architectural strategies and best practice approaches.
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues.
- Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users.
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow design
- Software development, configuration and customization
- On-Site and Post implementation support
- Minimum 5 years of .Net experience
- At least 3 years in Integration Development
- Experience with web development
- Knowledge with Legacy Dot Net technologies, such as ASP.NET, WCF services
- Intimate knowledge of REST API function and design
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience in working with building and designing APIs.