• 2+ years of relevant experience in networking
• Mandatory Skills - Network Management Information System (NMIS)
• Understanding of Cisco Router / Cisco Catalyst Switch
• Basic understanding of OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
• Experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
• Technologies such as IP Telephony, QoS, and routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF & network Security
• Knowledge of network equipment e.g. Cisco Systems, Alcatel-Lucent, HP, Juniper Networks, Bluecoat, F5, Riverbed
• Understanding of network management system e.g.. SMARTS, VitalNet and Concord