10+ Years of experience in Network solutions design, deployment and migration. Experience in Cisco DC networks like Cisco Nexus Switching, network security, internet connectivity/infrastructure design and DC network migration is must.
Certification: CCIE (Lab cleared) in Routing & Switching or Data Center.
• At least 10+ years of experience in delivering integrated network solutions based on the Network hardware platform and client specific requirements
• At least 10+ years of experience in Networking skills like Routing protocol (OSPF, BGP), VRRP/HSRP, MPLS, QoS, IPSec
• At least 10+ years of experience in developing high level and low level physical and logical Infrastructure design drawings and design documents for WAN connectivity
• Knowledge for SDWAN technology is must.
• Knowledge of preparing the document like High-Level Design, Low-Level Design, NIP (Network Infrastructure Plan), NRFU (Network Ready For Use), Test Plan
• CCNA, CCIP/CCNP certifications would be preferable
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments
• DC network design, implementation and migration compromising Cisco Nexus (ACI & NXOS), Cisco 6500 VSS, 4500 VSS solution components.
• Campus network design consisting of Cisco Nexus, Cisco 6500 VSS, 4500 VSS solution components and various other access switch layers.
• Should have designed and implemented Wifi solution for the campus and multiple sites with access layer security like Cisco ISE / NAC etc.