10+ Years of experience in Network solutions design, deployment and migration. Experience in Cisco DC networks like Cisco Nexus Switching, network security, internet connectivity/infrastructure design and DC network migration is must.
Certification: CCIE (Lab cleared) in Routing & Switching or Data Center.
• Develop solutions, estimation and presentation for Network – DC network, WAN and campus networks
• Develop high level and low level physical and logical network design drawings and design documents
• Develop project major change document consisting of network drawing and step by step activities.
• Advance the art and methodologies used internally for the delivery of customer solutions
Successfully participate in complex customer accounts or company projects, bridging between the needs of the customer and the company
• Provide local teams with in depth knowledge of new advances in networking and security technologies
• Actively participate in implementations, migrations, 24x7 support on all turnkey project to all levels of hosting, operations, service level delivery, and support
• DC network design, implementation and migration compromising Cisco Nexus (ACI & NXOS), Cisco 6500 VSS, 4500 VSS solution components.
• Campus network design consisting of Cisco Nexus, Cisco 6500 VSS, 4500 VSS solution components and various other access switch layers.
• Should have designed and implemented Wifi solution for the campus and multiple sites with access layer security like Cisco ISE / NAC etc.
• Should have designed and implemented large Enterprise WAN network with BGP, OSPF routing protocols and routing devices like Cisco 7K+ and/or ASR series routers
• Should have excellent skills in preparing network design documents based on Visio
• Should have experience and awareness of perimeter security solutions like Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN solutions from OEMs like Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint etc.
• Have a high degree of competency in technical areas: Networking Protocols/Services like BGP, OSPF, IPSec, GRE, HSRP/VRRP, NAT/PAT, SNMP, MPLS, VPLS, QoS, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q, Port-Channel, Flex Link, SPAN, VLAN, VTP, 10GigE, GigE, 10/100 Ethernet, T1, DS3, SONET, GTM, LTM, DNS, and Application Firewalls.
• Have a high degree of competency in Multicast technologies, Packet Analysis and Firewall configuration tools and Cisco Unified Communications
• Exceptional communications capabilities, giving presentations, and speaking publicly. Must be approachable, a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving technology focused environment. Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.