- Min 4 years of admin exp
- Has MNC experience and thrive in a faster paced environment
- Proactive, committed with good work attitude
Our client is an international commodity MNC which is established and stable. It is based in town.
For this role, you are part of the Admin Team.PRINCIPAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT:
- Assist with documentation and other administrative activities for Chief Executive.
- Assist in the general administrative functions of the company. Assess the company’s needs for records, information, communication and other common services and ensure that the organization’s administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably and economically.
- Oversee housekeeping and maintenance of office facilities, including reception area, conference / meeting rooms and pantries. Ensure environment, health, safety standards are met, and comply with government regulations.
- Input data into accounting system, prepare instructions and maintain records of approval transactions.
- Procure and keep track of office supplies.
- Maintain and update group mailing list, internal telephone directories and other general administration databases.
- Organize and maintain filing system of documents.
- Assist in arranging medical check-up appointments.
- Manage and maintain the company’s insurances including claims and renewals.
- Make hotel, transportation, golf and restaurant reservations
- Support visa applications for business trips.
- Manage drivers and related support (such as scheduling and conflict management).
- Manage the company’s service agreements
- Support organizing company events and meetings
- Send and receive business correspondence
- Keep office environment comfortable and serve drinks for guests.
- Support reception duty.
- Posting and mail retrieval.
- Support expats with apartments.
- Liaise with IT team for IT support.
- Support HR team (such as renewal of work passes and preparation for new joiners)
- Coordinate preparation and distribution of seasonal greeting cards of the company.
- Possession of a tertiary qualification or the equivalent.
- Must have 4 years or more of admin experience in general affairs and administration, some of which is gained with a MNC
- Has a customer focused and pleasant personality. Diplomatic and professional
- hardworking, proactive, independent with good communication skills.
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)