• At least 2 years of experience on implementation of T24 Wealth Management Suite
• Designing of test cases based on functional and technical Specification Document
• Hands on experience in end-to-end test execution of core banking project using T24
• Experience in testing one or more modules of T24 Wealth Management Suite - Securities (SC), Derivatives (DX), Money Market (MM), Forex (FX), Loans & Deposits (AA)
• Functional knowledge: In depth understanding of financial and banking processes, Experience in testing one or more financial products in Wealth Management like Securities, Derivatives (DX), Structured Products, Money Market (MM), Forex (FX)
• Own a stream / module for testing and mentor the team of testers assigned to the stream/module
• Understanding the business requirements and functional specification documents
• Preparation of Test Scenarios and Test Cases
• Execute Test scenarios, cases, verify and record results
• Identify and Create/Extract test data required for execution of the Test Scenarios and Test Cases
• Upload Pass Logs and Defect Logs in Defect Management System, preferably in JIRA
• Prepare daily defect reports
• Defect management and tracking to closure
• Preparation of execution status report on a daily basis
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases