The Operations Officer position acts as operations support of the branches within the area. He also acts as manpower pool in filling temporary vacancies of officers in branches. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned leaders of a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Branch Banking group, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. From operations and branch controls, to complying with the banks standards, the Operations Officer will be instrumental in ensuring the efficiency of our branch business.
We are looking for Operations Officers who will bring fresh ideas in the continuous improvement of our processes, and the passion when it comes to the execution of projects and tasks. We need our Operations Officers to be versatile and enthusiastic when it comes to dealing with challenges that are inherent in a hypercompetitive industry.
Security Banks mission is to meet our customers needs with intelligent and personalized solutions as we help them build for their future. Our Operations Officer is our front line in providing a Better Banking experience to all Filipinos, whether its finding new ways to address their pain points, delivering the highest standards of service, or setting the trend for the rest of the bank to follow.Responsibilities:
- Reviews and approves opening of business or non-individual accounts only, and ensures completeness and accuracy of required account opening documents.
- Approves transactions and customer requests in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Reviews, signature verifies, approves and overrides branch transactions up to approved authority limits.
- Prepares replies to audit reports and Branch Evaluation on Risk Management and ensures that findings / exceptions are rectified within reasonable time.
- Acts as point person in reporting security matters and emergency situations to Area Head.
- Minimum of 3 years branch banking operations in a supervisory level.
- Should possess strong risk management skills and good customer orientation.
- With good problem and analytical skills.
- Encourages active participation and cooperation within the team.
- Actively seeks new ways of working to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Correctly prioritizes according to business needs.