- About 1 to 5 years of settlement experience.
- Exp handling Collateral Management, Margining or Derivatives and Securities settlements would be preferred but this is not a must
- Contract is renewable after 1 yr. There will also be 2 month bonus given at the end of 1 year for a good performer
Our client is renowned FI with an international presence. It is looking for a hands-on Settlement professional to join its operation team. The role is a Contract (1 year renewable) role. There will also be 2 month bonus given at the end of 1 year for a good performer (who achieves the assigned KPIs).
- Process trade instructions, matching and ensure instructions are released to banks
- Support post-trade execution process, trouble shoot and resolve settlement discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate settlement of trades and payments
- Prepare or authorize settlement entries and investigation of stock and cash reconciliation breaks
- Ensure services delivered are performed under the best conditions of efficiency and productivity
- Perform Collateral Management activities for Derivatives product
- Support in ad hoc projects/initiatives requirements as assigned
Skills and experience required:
- Good degree in Business, Banking and Finance preferred
- Relevant experience in handling Derivatives and Securities settlements preferred
- Good understanding of SWIFT and Summit system will be an added advantage
- Quick learner who has high adaptability and is comfortable under tight deadlines and time pressure
- A meticulous team player with initiative who is able to work well independently
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to commit to a 1 year contract
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)