Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers.Job Purpose
Responsible for DBS' regional OAT product management forming part of the Global Transaction Services (GTS) business supporting Payable Financing products and variations namely supplier financing, preshipment financing, invoice financing etc. Emergence of strong OAT business growth globally where financing by Banks in the OAT space have exceeded across the US$3 Trillion milestone and presents new market/business opportunities.Key Accountabilities / Job Duties
- To ensure successful roll out of payable finance regionally, focusing on 6 countries namely Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India and Indonesia;
- To be the champion of supplier financing and take the lead in engaging and providing guidance and support to in-country teams to achieve OAT targets and successful commercialization;
- To ensure front and back end systems supporting payable financing are properly developed with features and functionalities that are benchmarked against market best practices;
- Establish close working relationship with functional stakeholders, ranging from Business Units, Legal, Credit, Technology and Operations to achieve strong business momentum and effective/efficient end-to-end processes;
- Engage industry associations as required keeping up with developments;
- Actively participate in awards pitches and contribution to articles in different forums to drive thought leadership in SCF space and increase external visibility.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities from existing customer base through engagement of sales teams and through further enhancements of existing product offerings and benchmarking against industry best practices;
- Enhance structuring and solutioning expertise and to ensure successful replication of complex solutions regionally;
- Responsible for delivery of effective change management, which include promoting OAT strategy and driving standardization of key product initiatives regionally;
- Implement strategic product initiatives/solutions to ensure successful commercialization of OAT products
- Drive the harmonization and streamlining of policies and processes regionally;
- To lead a team of 2-3 people delivering the above for the Bank
- Around 10-15 years of relevant working experience in open account trade products either in product, sales or Open account digital transformation;
- Experience working at cross-functional team and exposure to key geographies in Asia;
- Ability to conceptualize and execute strategic product initiatives independently;
- Excellent oral and written communication/ presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Energetic team player, highly motivated with strong analytical skills;
- Proficiency in open account trade business and awareness of the payable finance industry and trends;
- Proficiency in risk concepts, legal documentation, operations, systems, pertinent regulatory requirements and related pronouncements, including related best practices.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.