Volt, partners exclusively with a new player in the Fragrance Industry to help identify the right candidates for their new setup in Singapore. My client is a well-known International Fragrance Business
who are now completing their global footprint
, by setting up a Centre of Excellence laboratory
in Singapore covering Perfumery, Evaluation and Application
With their sales infrastructure covering customers across the globe, this Centre of Excellence
will enable them to provide technical capability for customers in SEA and Middle East market.
I have partnered with them exclusively in their recruitment needs in Singapore.
It’s a brand new setup that will kick start in Jan/Feb 2019
and they are currently conducting recruitment campaigns in Singapore for the following roles : Ideal candidates will have a Degree and relevant experience in the Fragrance - Perfumery -Aroma- Scent Industry.1. Senior Creative Fragrance Manager
- Role Summary : Senior Leadership role covering Fragrance Brief Management, Market Research and Marketing
- Requirements: 8 -15 ears of related experience in the Fragrance Industry
3. Perfumery Assistant:
- Role Summary: To assist in creation of new Fragrances, formulations, reformulation of fragrances and Fragrance matching
- Requirements: Minimum 6 Years of relevant experience in Fragrance creation/Perfumery
- Role Summary: Primarily responsible for Blending, Application trails and assisting the perfumers.
- Requirements: Requirements: 2 – 4 Years of relevant experience in Fragrance house/Perfumery/Aroma Chemicals/Scent/Cosmetics Industry
. Assistant Perfumer
5. Fragrance Evaluator:
- Role Summary: Assist senior perfumers, and primarily responsible for creating new perfumery bases, olfactive panel participation, technical analysis interpretation etc
- Requirements: Requirements: 1 – 4 Years of relevant experience as trainee perfumer/Fragrance creation
6. Application Executive
- Role Summary: Responsible for managing the development and selection of fragrances to win Client briefs and in-house projects
- Requirements: 3-8 years fragrance evaluation experience
7. Sampling Officer
- Role Summary: Responsible for application of product innovation covering both formulation and design
- Requirements: 3-8 years in product formulation –Fragrance house/Perfumery/Aroma Chemicals/Scent/Cosmetics Industry
- Role Summary: Responsible for maintenance of the sample rooms and effective sampling to customers
- Requirements: 1-3 years of relevant experience in a Fragrance house/Perfumery/Aroma Chemicals/Scent/Cosmetics Industry
All roles are permanent job opportunities, that offer an excellent platform for growth and scope along with an attractive package. These roles are also open for global candidates who are keen to relocate to Singapore.
If you are interested in exploring any of the above roles or if you want more details on the mentioned jobs, call me on +65 9233 7703 / +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).