Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government / Public Sector/ Defence
Import / Export
Internet Service Provider
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Railways Speciality/ Infrastructure
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Oil & Gas Jobs
Oil & Gas Jobs in Selangor
Sorry, This job is expired.
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Channel Sdn Bhd
Keywords / Skills :
3 - 6 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Oil & Gas
EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction)
25th Jan 2019
Job Ref code
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Interact with multi-functions to fulfil procurement requirements.
2. Source in open market to support spot and long term requirements.
3. New Vendor registration process as per ISO procedure requirement.
4. To conduct Supplier Selection, Monitoring and Qualification process.
5. To support the Requestor whenever is needed for new item sourcing and advise them on the procurement process.
6. To co-ordinate the tender process, continuous cost improvement programs & perform detail cost breakdown analysis.
7. To upkeep and keep track on all contract purchase record and review when necessary.
8. To initiate on the New Product Sample Testing together with the user when require.
9. Updating of Approved Vendor Master List record whenever there is a new registered vendor.
10. Conduct quarterly cost review/improvement with suppliers.
11. Negotiate with supplier on price/minimum order against usage requirements for general and contract purchase.
12. Organize and maintain proper records of PR & PO soft copy in the share folder and supplier quotations.
13. To assist and backup on monthly Purchase Order Report and KPI monitoring when required.
14. To support and advise the Oracle PR raisers whenever required.
15. To upkeep all ISO related documents.
16. Work closely with department head to resolve quality issue with suppliers.
17. To attend all training and presentation on health and safety matters as well as accident prevention.
18. To comply strictly with EHS related policies, procedures and customer requirements as well as safety rules that are rolled out from time to time.
19. Perform other job related duties as and when requested by superior.
3 years of experience (preferably related experience) with Degree/Diploma preferably in related field or 5 years of experience (preferably related experience) lower than Diploma Level (preferably in related field)
Able to work independently
Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 or 9001:2015
Rate this Job
Report this Job
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
4 things you should include in your job interview 'Thank You Note'
Why Should We Hire You?
5 tricky job interview questions and answers
What to wear to interviews in the summer season
Interview Dress Code
How to Stay Happy at Work
5 fun activities to celebrate Chinese New Year in office
Practical Ways for Working Moms to Balance Work & Life
How to survive working over Christmas
How to prepare a watertight handover that won't interfere with your holidays
How to turn rejection into renewed opportunity
Here's how to deal with the common job challenges graduates face
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
How to write a resume when you have no work experience
Here's what to include in your resume when you apply for a job in Social Media
Five Negotiation No-Nos
How to budget on an entry level salary?
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you