Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers Job Purpose
To represent OAT Product teams, who will be integral in providing business inputs and guidance towards rolling our regional platforms and the development of ARP & SCF product platforms. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Product Development / Project management– In conjunction with product manager and other stakeholders.
- Work with respective product representatives to develop Test cases based on Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specifications including analysis of benefit, cost and work schedules;
- Assign, schedule, trains, reviews and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget;
- Work with Operations & Technology team during UAT Phase & execution in respective time for each release;
- To manage and lead UAT and update on daily/monthly UAT progress status with all stakeholders;
- Risk Identification – Able to identify and mage key product & operational risk and issues, and ensure proper mitigation during project implementation.
- Resolution of System- related issues
- Work closely with Technology partners, Business teams and operation teams to resolve conflicts and escalate issues;
- Resolve system related issues raised by stakeholders;
- Commercialization & On-going Product development support.
- Work with product/business team and assist to conceptualizing new product / system feature, train and manage;
- To take initiative in suggesting improvements and developments in the system to improve operating efficiencies and client servicing;
- Assist Business project manage for senior stakeholder updates / project management and on-going implementation support.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in
- managing OAT products
- Degree from a recognized University
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.