Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers.
The selected candidate is to join the Group Liabilities and Account Services product management team of GTS at DBS. The candidate will oversee the deposit product suite, including on demand, notice and term propositions, at a regional level.
The scope of the role focuses predominantly on the dimensions of execution of the Liability Management and Account Services product development and delivery strategy, monitoring the financial performance of the regional portfolio and the achievement of the annual plan, and the leadership in the deposit acquisition activities.
· 10+ year experience in transaction banking, of which 5-6 years should be in managing deposit and/or account services;
· Familiar with account opening requirements and related regulatory aspects;
· Good understanding of Basel 3 implications on liabilities as well as fund transfer pricing mechanism;
· Prior experience in managing complex projects working with multiple stakeholders;
· Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
· Possess strong analytical skills for portfolio management;
· Experience in treasury/ALM function will be added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.