Supervise a shift of production operators, line leaders and technicians to achieve key production indices, maximizing output and yield by optimizing limited resources, with a high level of quality products DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the day to day operations of a Production Section/shift
Rotational Shift work is required for this job
2. Lead a team of Line leader, technicians and operators to ensure that the key production indices, example production schedule, delivery, yield etc are met
3. Ensure that all the production data are updated properly
4. File and maintain production record
5. Compile monthly production report( Output, Machine UPH and Yield)
6. Production planning and allocation of manpower to meet delivery schedule
7. Provide feedback to Production Manager on problem and issue faced in Production floor
8. Work with various departments to enhance the production process and product quality
9. Feedback to Engineering & QA on any ambiguity and/or any quality issue of materials
10. Feedback to Engineering if BOM or Product spec discrepancies
11. Actively drive/lead continuous improvement activities to improve yield, UPH, productivity and product Cycle time
12. Ensure that all equipments are operating at optimum UPH and speed
13. Provide technical support & guidance to Technicians and assist in trouble shooting (if necessary)
14. Ensure good housekeeping of the production floor.
15. Plan training to improve the skill set for all production staff.
16. To comply with all defined safe work procedures of the company.
17. To support company initiatives to protect the environment e.g.by minimizing resources wastages, recycling effort and proper waste disposal.
18. To ensure that employees under your supervision comply with all safety regulations, safe work procedures and to use appropriate PPE at all times.
19. To drive and support company initiatives to protect the environment e.g. by minimizing resources wastages, recycling effort and proper waste disposal.MINIMUM QUALIFICATION
Diploma in Engineering Field prefer ManufacturingMINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
2 years relevant experiencePERSONAL QUALITIES
- Able to work independently
- Analytical problem solving skills
Knowledge of RFID production would be goodWORKING CONDITIONS
Manufacturing environmentWORKING HOURS