Job Description :About Client
Our client is a multinational specialty chemicals company focusing on general industry, automotive, energy, etc. The company is a top-ranking front-runner with a complete range of products as its core program. Key Responsibilities:
- Comply with all the regulations inside company, and directly report to Plant Director of Shanghai.
- Coordinate both internal and external relationships as well as relationship with relevant governmental organizations.
- Responsible for the managements through production process, including organization and coordination of employees, maintenance and reforms of production equipment, etc. detailed regulations referring to ISO Quality Management System.
- Responsible for production and warehouse daily operational management.
- Maintain the orderly plant surrounding, and comply with the operational regulations strictly.
- Provide and maintain conditions of plant, and ensure quality control.
- Responsible for product label and its traceability management in production process and warehouse stock.
- Responsible for inspections in production process, warehouse management and control unqualified products.
- Develop and implement manufacturing schedules and procedures and allocate labor and capital resources to maximize productivity based on sales forecast, inventory and production period.
- Responsible for organization and coordination of new products initial manufacture, and solved related problems.
- Manage and instruct the subordinates, including production supervisors and operators of key positions.
- Deliver relevant trainings to improve performance of employees and to improve awareness of safety through the plant.
- Take responsibilities on quality, environment, health and safety:
- Management safety production, including dangerous products safety production and storing safety.
- Responsible for the implementation and supervision of regulation, policy, work instruction and emergency plan on quality, environment and safety
- Supervise and check safety work, timely eliminate hidden danger of safety production;
- Responsible for environment & health safety accident and emergency accidents disposal, rescue and contact;
- Organize and approve the evaluation of the influence of technical change to the environment, health and safety
- Manage the waste water, waste gas, noise and solid waste in the company
- Manage environment, health and safety activities in the department Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than eight years related working experience, including three years at the production managerial position
- In depth understanding of production process
- In depth understanding of TS16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Good knowledge in related laws including safety, fire protection, EHS
- Strong organization and management capability
- Good strategic thinking and execution skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible and self-initiated
- Familiar with Production Management Tools, and equipment knowledge is a plus
- Internal: R&D, Sales, Logistics, QC, Purchasing
- External: Equipment maintenance, Supplier, Government authority
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.