Programme Manager is required by a global IT consultancy to liaise between the sales teams and clients with the aim of enhancing relationships, identifying opportunities within the campaigns to sell their services and to identify any issues.
• Create and manage demand generation, inside sales, and pipeline management campaigns for clients.
• Work with clients to improve process discipline that drives effective sales orchestration across alliance partners and account teams.
• Identify and target client opportunities and align with account team priorities.
• Clearly increase pipeline visibility, accuracy and predictability using the processes, systems, tools, management frameworks, initiatives and programs that will optimize the sales engagement with Alliance Partners and Solution Partners where applicable.
• Provide project management expertise in relationship management, opportunity management, and business management.
• Drive initiatives for deployment, customer/partner expertise and operational excellence.
• Create program/project plans and must be able to act as lead client-facing executive.
• Drive reporting and analysis.
Company Profile: US-owned global IT Sales & marketing company with 11 offices worldwide who partner with global IT vendors to help them generate additional revenue, the company specialises in Cloud based Technologies for these Vendors. They are growing, which will provide opportunities for personal growth and career development. Full training always provided.
Successful Candidates: Will have a passion for technology, a strong experience in relationship building and to develop a career within a fast-paced, sales environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity join a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will receive full training and support in the role.