Description:Line of Service
ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Academy - Client Services practice, within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique comprehensive career advancement programme for early career stage workers. Through state of the art lectures and facilities, on the job training and experience, experienced faculty, and exposure to Fortune 500 companies our team aims to bridge the gap between formal academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals who are self aware, knowledgeable and adaptable.
PwC’s Assurance Academy is an innovative development programme that provides training and real time business opportunity to assurance professionals looking to broaden their skill set. It provides experience across a broad range of topics and creates a real community atmosphere that fosters support and learning among all its graduates.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our PwC’s Academy team. As part of an international team that specialises in training for our international and local corporate clients, you will work autonomously and as part of a team, on broader training and change projects predominantly in the area of Finance.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Design and deliver finance and non-finance related content & workshops
- Market new services under PwC’s Academy to meet market demands and to support the business
- You will present a number of successful workshops which include:
- Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
- Internal Control & Fraud Awareness
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Understanding Deferred Tax
- Understanding Cash Flow Statements
- Business Analysis
- Cash Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Opportunities to help develop new workshops typically on finance or of an accounting nature, and to be involved in consulting skills training as and when the business need requires.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Highly motivated person with an accounting qualification and knowledge of financial reporting standards and ideally practical experience in applying them.
- Preferably certified under WDA’s ACTA (Advanced Certificated in Training & Assessment)
- Ideally five year’s solid experience in designing & delivering competency-based training programmes
- Be able to design and deliver training materials to clients as well as manage relationships/ negotiations
- Previous experience in audit and/ or consulting will be favourably considered
- Strong business sense with strong analytical and organisational skills
- Confident and mature with the ability to multitask
- Excellent oral and written, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator who is able to present and communicate with impact
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date