The primary responsibility of the role is to collaborate with our Singapore e-trading dev team to cater Asia Business requirements as well as global deliverables for Front office trading desks in other regions. The global platform is used for pricing credit products (Bonds, CDS etc.), offering prices to OTC markets, trade negotiations, execution and post trade processing. The candidate is expected to be a hand-on development contributor in the team. He/she should have strong knowledge and experience working with low latency, multithreading application development background.
The role requires strong knowledge of Core JAVA and Spring framework.
• Working knowledge in Python, XML, FIX protocol, Spring integration, HTML5, React.js, Node.js is desirable.
• The candidate should have sound knowledge of relational databases preferably SQL Server and Oracle, should have working experience in middleware/messaging products and good understanding of them, must have worked on source control system preferably GIT, knowledge of build scripts (ANT or MAVEN) and deployment framework like Jenkins.
• Good understanding and working experience on Unix platform.
• Should have knowledge of general trade execution and processing concepts.
• Product knowledge of Bond, CDS and working experience with OTC markets like Bloomberg, MarketAxess would be advantage.
• Should possess good problem solving skills, ability to logically define a problem and find solutions, should be strong communicator.