Responsibilities: (actual responsibilities may vary and will be shared upon shortlisted) 1. Control and maintain quality in bulk production, carry out pre-final inspection prior to buyer final inspection.
2. Improve and control quality as per buyer requirement
3. Work closely with production and QC department with regards to Quality matter, ensure the corrections are implemented during bulk production.
4. Provide technical support during bulk production, and advise production on recommendations/measures to improve quality.
5. Ensure quality related SOP are implemented and observed.
6. Ensure all products and factory operations are in compliance with buyer requirement.
7. Other assigned task as required
1. Min 2 year QA experience in garment/textile field
2. Diploma and above
3. Proficient in English, both speaking and writing
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases