1. Develop and implement quality
and security management system.
2. To manage and maintain:
a) Quality and Security Management System
b) Quality Manuals
c) Quality Procedures
3. Conduct management review meeting for all related management systems.
4. Organize and host both internal and external audits.
5. To oversee:
a) Document Control System Management
b) Risk Management
c) Hazardous Substance Free Management
d) Tool calibration
1. Minimum Diploma in any technical discipline.
2. 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
3. Good knowledge of measurement, quality and security system, 8D (CAR), FMEA, Risk Assessment Methodology and QC7 tool.
4. Familiar with ISO9001 / IATF16949 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18K / ISO27001 / ISO22301 is preferred.
5. Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability of effective data presentation.
6. Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
7. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
8. Able to communicate, read and edit in Chinese in order to deal with our Chinese counterparts.
9. Good negotiation skills.
10. Effective organizational skills and able to take initiatives, a ‘self-starter’ who is able to work with minimal supervision, with ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
11. Strong team player and willing to put in extra efforts.
Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.