One of our clients is looking for a React/ Angular - Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organisations.
- Good team player.
- Open minded.
- Keeps pace with technical innovation.
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- Ability to write code in accordance with provided business requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) - with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering.
Key Business Competencies : Proficiency level (1 to 5)
- Industry Knowledge :P1 - Aware
Key Technical Competencies : Proficiency Level (1 to 5)
- Operational Management :P1 - Aware
- Application Design :P1 - Aware
- Application Development :P2 - Basic
- Application Testing :P2 - Basic
- Configuration Management : P - Basic
- Hardware :P2 - Basic
- Languages :P3 - Experienced
- Network Knowledge :P2 - Basic
- Requirements Gathering :P2 - Basic
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops source code in React Native, React JS, including descriptions, for all Software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document.
- Design and develop RESTful web services
- Design, develop and maintain large areas of our iOS / Android codebase along with the web components. (From the front-end web interface, to backend infrastructure, to mobile app).
- Review requirements in User stories
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects other Developers to implement mobile solutions
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews (4-eyes principle).
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented.
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis.
- Integrates software components following the integration strategy.
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved.
- Ensures that all code changes end up in Change Items (CIs).
- Develops routines to deploy CIs to the target environments.
- Provides Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments.
- Supports creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides and Software Product Deployment Instructions.
- Checks consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release.
- Where applicable, manages maintenance of applications and performs technical change requests scheduled according to Release Management processes.
- Fixes software defects/bugs, measures and analyses code for quality.
- Collaborates with colleagues participating in other stages of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identifies dependencies between software product components, between technical components, and between applications and interfaces.
- Identifies product integration verifications to be performed based on the integration sequence and relevant dependencies.
- Actively supports achievement of Bank's/Division's strategy, plans and values, and ensures they maintain a clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organisation's priorities.
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority. Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank's values.
- Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures and drives compliance within the team.
- Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities to develop personal capability and improve performance contribution.
- Supports and promotes Deutsche Bank values and believes in every activity.
Please send your application to email@example.com highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Please do NOT use Quick Apply, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is a German IT Services company and provides specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[8 Boon Lay Way, 8@TradeHub21, #07-15, Singapore 609964]