One of our clients is looking for a Recruiter, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Total Yrs of Experience:1-2 years
- Relevant Yrs of Experience:1-2 years
- Exhibits a professional, confident, and outgoing demeanour
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and strategically
- Demonstrates familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses excellent telephone etiquette
- Works well with a team
- Exhibits strong listening skills
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively
- Manages time efficiently
- Possesses strong writing skills
- Must have at least 1 year of recruitment co-ordination experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Uses career sites like Monster, Linkedin and Job street to source for qualified prospective candidates
- Contacts prospective candidates to do pre-screening calls on interest / salary checks
- Schedules all interviews; from first round to last HR round
- Oversees recruitment activity
- Updating recruitment reports
- Attends job fairs to recruit potential employees
- Assist in doing job postings on Linkedin, Jobstreet and Jobs Bank Singapore
- Maintains records of interviews and new hires
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Please do NOT use Quick Apply, send your CV directly to email@example.com
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is a German IT Services company and provides specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore.
GECO-Group is a leading IT-Services & HR Recruitment Firm. We primarily serve global IT and Management Consulting Firms and help them to find the right resources for their projects, either on a contracting or on a permanent basis.
At GECO we use a most innovative approach to skill management: Owning patents on specific Skill Assessment solutions, GECO qualifies job candidates using an innovative software and can identify a good fit between the candidate and the employer better and faster than any other player in the market. We typically place candidates within 24h turn-around time.
We are looking for IT Experts to work for our customers in Asia-Pacific (Singapore/Malaysia) and Europe. This is an excellent chance to get exposure to cutting edge projects using latest technologies as well as chance to earn GOOD money (Salary in SGD or USD or in EUR depending on the project location.)
Note: We operate under a 'Comprehensive Licence' offered by MOM Singapore. [GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453] [8 Boon Lay Way, TradeHub21, #07-15, Singapore 609964].
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases