Our client, a global manufacturing semi-conductor company, is urgently seeking an experienced Human Resources Assistant Manager to provide HR support to the offices. Responsibilities:
- Manage the full spectrum of HR activities.
- Establishes effective HR programs and processes which comply with the challenges of the business.
- Compliant to the company’s HR procedures & Employment Law requirements
- Support and contribute to HR initiatives such as talent management, internal customer survey, market survey, recruitment and retention, organizational development, and performance management
- Any adhoc activities
- Bachelors Degree with at least 5 years working experience in relevant INDUSTRIEs
- He/ She should have the ability to be strategic from a corporate office perspective
- Ability to successfully operate within the matrix structure with strong influential skills is mandatory
- The successful candidate will be proactive, independent and possess strong leadership and business skills in dealing with the dynamics in three business units
- He/ She should also have a great personality and communication skills to communicate and interact well with all level of employees in the company
- Immediately available is preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your details resume to [email protected] (/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection)
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/
for more job opportunity!!!