Regional Key Account Manager – Specialty Chemicals
I am currently working on an exclusive mandate with a leading International Speciality Chemicals Business
to help identify a candidate for a Regional Key Accounts Manager role that will be based in Singapore. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of strategic key accounts in the APAC region.
Key Areas of focus
- Achieve agreed sales targets and implement global strategy to this region
- Inputs on strategic account management
- Identify potential sales gaps and introduce solutions to breach those gaps.
Paired with a competitive salary and benefits package, the ideal candidate will have a chance to join an International Business who is one of the market leaders within the speciality chemicals business. Requirements
- Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or Business related subject
- Strong commercial experience ideally in Key Accounts Management in dealing with Speciality Chemicals in Personal Care/Home Care markets
- Willingness to travel
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Strategic Mindset
- Result oriented and aggressive with strong business acumen skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).