• Minimum 4 years of experience in Change and Release Management position (e.g. code deployment, data center operations, asset management, production support or change control)
• Strong understanding of ITIL framework and processes
• File server knowledge
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills (root cause analysis, action planning)
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users; Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Strong understanding and experience in the application mentioned above and their corresponding process.
• Solid understanding of the value of common practices and standards in the areas of systems management, systems development life cycle, security and controls
• Strong technical background, as well as a solid understanding of how infrastructure tools and processes support the application environment, and the business
• Ensure Compliance with the bank’s standards, regulations and existing processes
• Scripting is a plus e.g. (Unix shell, Windows batch/Perl), creating automated build and deployment scripts
• Self-motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
• Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
• Regular scheduled server restarts, trouble-shooting for any applications and server issues.
• Regular update and synchronization of passwords of functional IDs (every 6 months).
• Maintain server capacity and performance.
• Test and install software patches on the above mentioned applications.
• Maintain the above source code, binaries & scripts, database schemas: SIT, UAT, PRD
• You will be responsible for software code promotion and deployment activities across multiple environments, platforms and technologies (e.g. Windows, AIX, Solaris, Citrix, WAS/Weblogic)
• You will conduct, schedule and adhere to the Release Management process and production support Process.
• You are part of the change implementors as part of the Release Management process.
• You will support 24 x 7 shift operations, work flexible hours and be on-call to respond appropriately to requests and ensure Service Level agreement are met
List of tools to be supported but not limited to the following:
• CA Release Automation
• Atlassian Crowd
• Atlassian JIRA
• Atlassian Confluence
• Collabnet Subversion Edge
• Sonatype Nexus
• Cloudbees Jenkins
• Atlassian GIT Bitbucket
• Sonarsource SonarQube
• Parasoft DTP
• Atlassian Fisheye + Crucible
Keen send your CV mentioning your current salary, expected salary , visa status and notice period to email@example.com