Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform Middleware administrative duties, including installation, configuration, and patching, troubleshooting and tuning Middleware software for Linux, Unix, and Windows Platform.
• Perform WebSphere, Tomcat, Java, IBM MQ and application related troubleshooting with Application Development team, System Administrator, production support vendors and assist with problem resolution.
• Perform standby duty, monitor and support Middleware request to ensure that all critical items are addressed and production environment is highly available as per clients SLA.
• Analyze and review middleware system performance and makes recommendations for optimization
• Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the Middleware software.
• Document Root Cause Analysis for all High Severity issues and present the same to clients.
• Perform Application release deployment and assist in Application troubleshooting with Application development team.
• Prepare application and middleware deployment and verification checklist and operation document.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in IBM WebSphere Web Server.
• Strong technical skills in WebSphere Web Server installation, configuration and tuning.
• Experience on Web Servers SSL Certificates renewal and tracking.
• Knowledge on support MQ, Perl/Shell scripting, Crystal Reports will be added advantage.
• Good problem management, analytical, verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver in high pressure situations.
• Must be able to work during weekends and public holiday during duty support assignment and projects required. Also required to work at client sites as per project required.