- Min 1 year of experience conducting business research in a fast-paced consulting, financial services or other business setting
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese is required (due to the coverage of the Vietnam market)
- Good team player with a good work attitude
Our client is a leading global management consulting firm with 53 offices globally. Its Southeast Asian offices (Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand) have more than 200 employees.
It is looking for a Research Associate/senior coordinator to join its research team.
Reporting to the Research/Information Services Manager, you will provide research and information services to the consulting group in the four Southeast Asian offices.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducts timely and high quality secondary research for the
- Consulting group utilizing electronic, print and other resources
- Works closely with consultants to understand the context of the case, determines their research needs and information services required and produces comprehensive and well organized research results
- Builds industry knowledge and data sources by conducting research in all industries and participating in trainings and reading of trade publications
- Identifies and collects new sources of information, resources and systems to support data gathering needs
- Conducts business research and just-in-time training for new consultants
- Participates in ongoing product and service evaluations, resource development activities and in implementation as appropriate
- Broadens and deepens skill set by participating in projects
- Degree holder in any discipline from an accredited
- university or equivalent higher education degree
- min 1 year conducting business research in a fast-paced consulting, financial services or other business setting or equivalent preferred
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese is required (due to the coverage of the Vietnam market)
- Good working knowledge of information resources content
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Keen learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and meticulous, with an eye for details
- Able to work in a team
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)