Xpand is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to work on technology client's latest project. In this role, you will conduct high volume outbound sales calls, contacting and pitching to potential customers to generate new sales pipeline for sales teams and partners across China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
What you'll be doing:
- You will work both independently and in collaboration with marketing and sales teams to source, contact, and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating technology products.
- You may be given a set of new accounts or be required to source your own based on a given set of criteria/target profile.
- Proactively seek and source new leads from external channels
- Quickly assess and prioritize leads from internal as well as from external sources/channels
- Work collaboratively with Sales teams and support them in reaching their targets
What you'll need:
- You will need to be detail oriented, highly proactive and organized in order to contact a large number of prospects.
- You need to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, strive to hit and exceed sales targets and are motivated by generating their own pipeline
- Use expert knowledge in CRM to ensure accounts, leads, and opportunities are accurate
- Able to process high volume of calls and emails.
- Due to the nature of the market scope, fluency in Bahasa Indonesia, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese will be preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147